Top 10 Fo-Ti Supplements
Fo-Ti Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Paradise Herbs Fo Ti|
|02||Barlowe’s Herbal Elixirs Prepared Fo-Ti Extract|
|04||NOW Foods Fo-Ti|
|05||Nature’s Way Fo-Ti Root|
|07||Absorb Health Fo-Ti|
All Fo-Ti Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Fo-ti (Polygonum multiflorum), is an herb native to China, where its used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its antitumor and antibacterial properties.
Fo-ti is known as a Chinese rejuvenation herb famous for its ability to help promote healthy hair, skin, and sexual vitality. Fo-ti contains several major constituents, one of which is known as Phospholipids, which plays an important role in maintaining the completion of the cell membrane structure and its functions.
Traditionally Fo-ti is supplemented as a general health tonic, used to promote longevity. This anti-aging herb promotes healthier sleep, prevents heart disease, reduces cholesterol, and fights free radicals that cause premature aging and cellular damage.
- Promotes head hair growth
- Promotes healthy hair color
- Improves skin health
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Alleviate constipation
- Supports longevity
- Improves energy and reduces fatigue
- Prevents Atherosclerosis
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Builds stamina and resistance to disease
- Boosts sexual vitality
- Strengthens kidney, liver, and nervous system
Things to Know About Fo-Ti
Fo-Ti Is Also Known As
Polygnum multiflorum, He-shou-wu, Kashuu
Things to note about Fo-Ti
- In the United States this herb is called Fo-Ti, the Chinese name for Fo-ti, he-shou-wu, is said to be named after a man in the Tang dynasty, who cured his infertility and prolonged his life thanks for this herb.
How To Take Fo-Ti
Recommended Fo-Ti dosage, active amounts, other details
The standard dose recommended for Fo-Ti is 3,000 mg taken 3 times daily, or according to supplement label for extracts.