Top 5 Carrot Seed Essential Oil Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Carrot Seed Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil|
|03||Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil|
|04||Miracle Botanicals CO2 Extracted Carrot Seed Essential Oil|
|05||Earth Shield Carrot Seed Essential Oil|
Carrot Seed Essential Oil Summary
All Carrot Seed Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Carrot Seed Essential Oil has an unpleasant aroma that is known for healing and rejuvenating skin conditions such as eczema, sun damage, and other skin disorders.
- Botanical Name: Daucus carota
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Golden Yellow
- Aroma: Earthy, Woody, Warm
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Skin health, Muscle relaxant, Eczema, Improves appetite
- Beneficial For: Clearing skin, soothing muscle soreness, improving loss of appetite, acne, detoxing, Kidney stones
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Carotol, a-Pinene, Dauca-4,8-diene, B-Caryophyllene, Dauc-8-en-4B-ol
Things to Know About Carrot Seed Oil
Carrot Seed Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Carrot Seed Oil
- Carrot Seed oil does not have a pleasent aroma. Some users consider it to be quite harsh when compared to other nicer smelling oils like lavender or lemon oil.
- Avoid Carrot oil during pregnancy
How To Use Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot Seed essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Carrot Seed oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.