Top 10 Rated Blue Tansy Essential Oil Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Blue Tansy Essential Oil|
|03||Nature's Fusions Blue Tansy|
|04||Mystic Moments Tansy Blue Essential Oil|
|05||Snow Lotus Blue Tansy|
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Summary
All Blue Tansy Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) is a rare oil known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Botanical Name: Tanacetum annuum
- Extracted From: Flowers, Buds, Leaves
- Color: Dark Blue
- Aroma: Sweet, Fruity, Fresh, Flora, Herbaceous
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-histamine, Anti-allergen and Anti-fungal
- Beneficial For: Reducing stress, inflammation, muscle aches and soreness, allergies, stuffy nose, yoga, meditation
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy, Freshener
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Chamazulene, B-Myrcene, Camphor, Sabinene, B-Eudesmol, 3,6-Dihydrochamazulene, B-Pinene, a-Phellandrene
Things to Know About Blue Tansy Oil
Blue Tansy Oil Is Also Known As
Tanacetum annuum, Moroccan Chamomile, Moroccan Tansy
Things to note about Blue Tansy Oil
- Blue Tansy is one of the harder essential oils to find. Many oils are adulterated making it difficult to find a good brand. Stick with an organic quality oil made from a highly reputable brand.
How To Use Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Blue Tansy essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Blue Tansy oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.