A study done on ashwagandha showed improvements in cognitive performance and reaction times when compared to a placebo.
Another study showed that ashwagandha significantly improved immediate and general memory, focus, attention span, and information processing speed.
Ashwagandha has many benefits that may be correlated to better memory such as:
- Improvements on sleep and quality of sleep
- Reduction of stress related fatigues
- Immune system health
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
Best Ashwagandha For Memory
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- May help to support cognitive performance and reaction times.
- Supports immediate and general memory
- Used as a powerful anti-inflammatory herb
- Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, Hypo-allergenic plant fiber capsules, and extract is derived from withania somnifera root containing 2.5% withanolides
- Bottle size: 60 Capsules