Top Rated 10 Allspice Essential Oil Brands
|01||Edens Garden 100% Pure Allspice Essential Oil|
|02||Plant Therapy Allspice Essential Oil|
|03||Plant Guru Allspice Oil|
|04||Piping Rock Allspice Oil|
|05||Healing Solutions Allspice Oil|
|06||Sun Organic Allspice Oil|
Allspice Essential Oil Summary
All Allspice Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Allspice Oil (Pimenta officinalis) is well known for its mucous membrane irritant reducing properties. Its warm, sweet, sharp, and spicy aroma is shown to help alleviate headaches, chest colds, muscle stiffness, cramps, and depression.
- Botanical Name: Pimenta officinalis
- Extracted From: Berries
- Color: Cocoa Brown
- Aroma: Sharp, Sweet, Warm, Spicy
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Arthritis, reduces stiffness, muscle and gastrointestinal cramps, reduce anxiety, relieves nausea, depression, fatigue, coughs, and bronchitis
- Beneficial For: Uplifting mood, reducing stress, improve concentration and focus
- Uses: Fragrancing, massage oil, arthritic and muscular uses, aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Constituent Composition: Eugenol, 1,8-Cineole, B-Caryophyllene, a-Caryophyllene, Methyleugenol, Gamma-Cadinenel, Caryophyllene oxide
Things to Know About Allspice Oil
Allspice Oil Is Also Known As
Pimenta officinalis, Pimento Berry
Things to note about Allspice Oil
- Allspice oil is said to be an aphrodisiac helping to improve energy and reduce stress
- Allspice oil should be diluted due to its possible dermal irritation effects.
“What ingredients should be in my allspice essential oil?”
Its best to purchase essential oils that are made from organically grown ingredients. If this is not available purchase a non-organic all spice oil from a highly reputable brand.
“Do I have to dilute my Allspice oil?”
Its recommended to dilute allspice oil very well because its known to be a dermal irritant.
How To Use Allspice Essential Oil
Allspice essential oil should be diluted prior to any topical applications.
- A 2% dilution is considered a general safe guideline for essential oils. 12 drops into 1 Fl oz (30 mL) of a carrier oil.